To reset your child's player account password from the Animal Jam homepage:
1. Click the Forgot Your Password? link directly underneath the "player Login".
2. Type your child's player account username and your parent email in the appropriate fields, then click the Submit button.
3. A password reset email will be sent to your parent email. If the email does not arrive in your inbox after a short while, check your Spam or Junk folders to assure its arrival.
4. Click on the link provided in the email or copy and paste the link into your browser's address bar.
5. Type a new password in the appropriate field, then retype to confirm it. Your child's player account password will then be changed.
- Choose a password that is easy for your child to remember, but is difficult for others to guess.
- Never use all or part of your child's username in their password.
- Please remind your child to never share their passwords with others, including their friends.
- For more account safety tips, click here.
Please note that a player account's password cannot be reset if a player account is tied to an incorrect parent email address or the parent email has not been added yet. If this is the case, click here.