The following is a list of troubleshooting tips for the most commonly encountered technical difficulties while playing Animal Jam Classic. However, due to Flash Player being phased out of use, we would also like to suggest downloading our Desktop App for your Mac or PC in order to play Animal Jam Classic.
- Close all browser windows—if you are using a Mac, you must fully quit the program through the menu—then restart your browser and log back into Animal Jam.
- If Animal Jam is taking a long time to load, we suggest closing all other programs or internet tabs. Make sure your computer isn't downloading anything else, as this will slow down your internet.
- Update your internet browser to its most current version.
- If possible, try logging in from a different computer to see if the issue persists. If it does not, the issue most likely lies with the computer itself.
- If you are experiencing a problem with your internet connection, verify that your network and computer hardware are in working order, then contact your internet service provider's customer support.
- Clear your browser's cache.
- Verify that the time and date on your computer are accurate.
- Use a different web browser to log into Animal Jam.
If you have attempted the above steps already or have found that they do not work, please DOWNLOAD the AJ Classic app.