We understand that users can fall for scams, but AJ clearly states to always use the trade system. Animal Jam does it’s best to provide an in-game system for fair and safe trades. Be aware that there may be others Jammers who may try to take advantage. Some things to remember when considering if you want to get rid of or trade your items away:
- Always use the trading system! Don’t be fooled by things like the following:
- “My trade button is broken or not working like it’s supposed to.”
- “My trade button is glitched.”
- “If you give me your item, then I’ll give you a different or more items.”
- “If you give me your rare item, I’ll purchase a membership for you.”
- “My computer/game is lagging, so just gift it to me, and I’ll give it to you later.”
- Attending free giveaways or Trust trades or Offers to decline a trade when you do use the trade system.
- Offers to only accept the “best trades.”
- “Keep trading me and you’ll have a chance to get more or better items.”
- “Can I try that on? I’ll give it right back.”
- And please remember to be careful in choosing your own items to trade away, if you click the wrong items you are not guaranteed the other user will return it due to your error.
- Always log out of your account completely when you're done using it at school and at home!
We will not be able to return any items. Please value your items and don't give them away in the hopes of getting something better. If it seems too good to be true, then it probably is!