Below we have some troubleshooting tips for you to try:
- If you are attempting to play on a Chromebooks, please note that they are currently not supported for running the Desktop Apps for Animal Jam Classic or Animal Jam. You can still login via the Google Chrome browser for Animal Jam Classic and Steam for Animal Jam. With a recent update, we've found Chromebook users must have your parent help you clear your cache AND cookies. Then re-enable flash at the NEW url: https://www.animaljam.com/en/classic
- Verify that the time and date on your computer are accurate.
- Uninstall the Animal Jam Classic Desktop Downloadable Client app from your computer, restart, then re-install the app.
- If Animal Jam Classic Desktop Downloadable Client is taking a long time to load, we suggest closing all other programs or browsers. Make sure your computer isn't downloading anything else, as this will slow down your internet.
- If possible, try logging in from a different computer to see if the issue persists. If it does not, the issue most likely lies with the computer itself.
- If you are experiencing a problem with your internet connection, verify that your network and computer hardware are in working order, then contact your internet service provider's customer support.
You can also find more information on our webpage for the Downloadable Client: https://www.animaljam.com/apps