This is a list of BUGS and ISSUES that our team is aware of as of 1/20/2021.
If you see your bug on this list, rest assured that you do not need to report it because our team is already working on it!
Keep in mind that some bugs may take longer than others to fix and may not be implemented until our next update.
We are aware of several issues with the Parent Tools app and system. Below is a list of the known issues that our team is aware of and working on.
- "Unable to reset player password from within the Parent Tool."
- "Unable to reset parent password from within the Parent Tool."
- "Unable to update/change the email from within the Parent Tool."
Our team is actively working on these issues and will have them resolved as soon as we can.
- "When I go to make a Masterpiece, it keeps telling me that Masterpieces are disabled on my account."
- Wait a little bit and try again. Our team is aware and working on the issue, but it can resolve itself on it's own.
- "When I try to install the AJ Classic App, it open the Animal Jam app instead."
- Use your computer's built-in Uninstaller (in the Control Panel) to uninstall both apps. Delete any old installers, then download and install the app again.
- If you play both Classic and AJ, make sure you download the Classic app first.
- "I can't log in on the website anymore."
- That is because Flash is no longer supported on the internet. You will need to download the Desktop App for AJ Classic to continue playing.
- "Every time I try to log into the Desktop app, it says my account doesn't exist but I know my account exists!"
- This is just an issue with your Password. Simply reset your password and you should be good to go!
- "I see -1 when I chat!"
- This is an issue with the game files on your device. You can fix this by uninstalling and reinstalling the app. BUT REMEMBER, if you do that you will lose any saved Masterpieces you are working on that have not been approved by AJHQ and any "Guest Accounts". So be sure to submit that artwork and register your guest account.
- "When I load the desktop app, the screen is too small for me to see anything."
- There is an issue with the files registry. Submit a support ticket and our team will provide you with some steps to fix the issue!