This is a list of BUGS and ISSUES that our team is aware of as of 6/16/2021.
Keep in mind that some bugs may take longer than others to fix and may not be implemented until our next update.
We are aware of several issues with the Parent Tools app and system. Below is a list of the known issues that our team is aware of and working on.
- "Unable to reset player password from within the Parent Tool."
- "Unable to reset parent password from within the Parent Tool."
- "Unable to update/change the email from within the Parent Tool."
Our team is actively working on these issues and will have them resolved as soon as we can.
- "When I go to make a Masterpiece, it keeps telling me that Masterpieces are disabled on my account."
- This issue tends to occur after using the Brush tool for heavily detailed artwork. Try using the Smudge tool to blend some of the Brush details to see if that corrects the issue for you.
- Our team is aware and working on the issue, but it can resolve itself on its own.
- "My trading is saying it is disabled"
- We are aware of the issue, and it is two parts. 1 part has been rectified and one is a work in progress. IF you've written in once, we have your request and we'll respond when it's been fixed.
- "When I try to install the AJ Classic App, it open the Animal Jam app instead."
- Use your computer's built-in Uninstaller (in the Control Panel) to uninstall both apps. Delete any old installers, then download and install the app again.
- If you play both Classic and AJ, make sure you download the Classic app first.
- "I can't log in on the website anymore."
- That is because Flash is no longer supported on the internet. You will need to download the Desktop App for AJ Classic to continue playing.
- "Every time I try to log into the Desktop app, it says my account doesn't exist but I know my account exists!"
- This is just an issue with your Password. Simply reset your password and you should be good to go!