This is a list of BUGS and ISSUES that our team is aware of as of 10/13/2021.
Keep in mind that some bugs may take longer than others to fix and may not be implemented until our next update.
Auto emails for password resets are not being received correctly by Some Microsoft email account holders (Live, Outlook, Hotmail). We are currently in a cumbersome process of Microsoft reviewing the viability of our emails. In the meantime, if you have requested a registration/activation email, parent password reset, or player password reset and not received it, please do not submit another request. Instead go to the bottom of this article and provide the email you're trying to have something sent to, what type of email you're trying to receive, as well as the username of your account. We will be with you as soon as possible. There is currently up to a week wait time, so submitting additional tickets will not reduce your wait time but rather increase it to receive help. We apologize for this issue.
- Follow the guidelines for a safe and secure password.
- Disabling your buddies, trading, and messaging (or limiting them to buddies only) will stop bots from pestering you, but it is not necessary to keep your account safe.
- Report any suspicious in-game activity through the standard reporting features on other accounts’ player cards.
- Continue to have fun and enjoy your regular play time.
Our team is actively working on these issues and will have them resolved as soon as we can.
- "When I go to make a Masterpiece, it keeps telling me that Masterpieces are disabled on my account."
- This issue tends to occur after using the Brush tool for heavily detailed artwork.
- Try making the top-left corner of your Masterpiece one solid color. That usually fixes the issue.
- "The Gold for the Mt. Shiveer isn't appearing for me"
- This is a know issue our team is working on!
- "When I try to install the AJ Classic App, it open the Animal Jam app instead."
- Use your computer's built-in Uninstaller (in the Control Panel) to uninstall both apps. Delete any old installers, then download and install the app again.
- If you play both Classic and AJ, make sure you download the Classic app first.
- "Every time I try to log into the Desktop app, it says my account doesn't exist but I know my account exists!"
- This is just an issue with your Password. Simply reset your password and you should be good to go!