This is a list of BUGS and ISSUES that our team is aware of as of 1/21/2022.
Keep in mind that some bugs may take longer than others to fix and may not be implemented until our next update.
Thanks to your reports, these bugs have recently been resolved by our team. Be sure to go and try again should it have been causing you issues in the past:
- Resolved: Auto emails for password resets should now be received correctly by all emails, including the Microsoft emails that were had issues in the past.
AJHQ has been seeing many automated accounts attempting to crash our servers. These accounts are made by a few people that are determined to ruin other players’ fun. You may have noticed these repetitive accounts in the game and end up worrying; can the bots hurt my account? The short answer is no, those accounts cannot hurt your account nor its data, though they can be annoying. Following these tips can help keep the automated accounts from bothering you:
Follow the guidelines for a safe and secure password.
Disable your buddies, trading, and messaging (or limiting them to buddies only) to stop bots from pestering you, but it is not necessary to keep your account safe.
Report any suspicious in-game activity through the standard reporting features on other accounts’ player cards.
Continue to have fun and enjoy your regular play time.
Our team is actively working on these issues and will have them resolved as soon as we can:
- When I go to make a Masterpiece, it keeps telling me that Masterpieces are disabled on my account.
- This issue tends to occur after using the Brush tool for heavily detailed artwork.
- Try making the top-left corner of your Masterpiece one solid color. That usually fixes the issue
- Items in my den aren't visible to my buddies!
- This issue occurs when your buddy purchases an item from your 'My Shop' while you are decorating your den. For now you'll need to remove those recently place items, close the den editor, and then re-open to start decorating again.
- When I try to install the AJ Classic App, it opens the Animal Jam app instead.
- Use your computer's built-in Uninstaller (in the Control Panel) to uninstall both apps. Delete any old installers, then download and install the app again.
- If you play both Classic and AJ, make sure you download the Classic app first.
- Every time I try to log into the Desktop app, it says my account doesn't exist but I know my account exists!"
- This is just an issue with your account's current password. Simply reset your password and you should be good to go!
- When I try to click the gold in Mt. Shiveer, it takes me to Crystal Sands!
- Try clicking all over the gold veins, multiple times in different places, as your avatar runs towards Crystal Sands. It's a fun challenge!
- I load indefinitely when I try to purchase some colors of the Pyramid Table!
- Unfortunately those colors will not be available for purchase right now, we apologize for the inconvenience! Our developers are working to find the source of the bug.