This is a list of BUGS and ISSUES that our team is aware of as of 7/20/2021.
Keep in mind that some bugs may take longer than others to fix and may not be implemented until our next update.
- Follow the guidelines for a safe and secure password.
- Disabling your buddies, trading, and messaging (or limiting them to buddies only) will stop bots from pestering you, but it is not necessary to keep your account safe.
- Report any suspicious in-game activity through the standard reporting features on other accounts’ player cards.
- Continue to have fun and enjoy your regular play time.
SUSPENSION BUG & MULTIPLE SUSPENSION/BAN EMAILS
On July 12th, a small segment of our players may have received a 1-hour suspension and/or multiple emails regarding a suspension or ban due to an issue on the backend. Our team has resolved the issue and any account suspended due to this have been unsuspended.
- If you are unable to access your account due to this OR If your account is still showing as suspended, please submit a support ticket and provide the USERNAME and EMAIL for the account
We are aware of several issues with the Parent Tools app and system. Below is a list of the known issues that our team is aware of and working on.
- "Unable to reset player password from within the Parent Tool."
- "Unable to reset parent password from within the Parent Tool."
- "Unable to update/change the email from within the Parent Tool."
Our team is actively working on these issues and will have them resolved as soon as we can.
- "When I go to make a Masterpiece, it keeps telling me that Masterpieces are disabled on my account."
- This issue tends to occur after using the Brush tool for heavily detailed artwork.
- Try making the top-left corner of your Masterpiece one solid color. That usually fixes the issue.
- "The Gold for the Mt. Shiveer isn't appearing for me"
- This is a know issue our team is working on!
- "My trading is saying it is disabled"
- We are aware of the issue, and it is two parts. 1 part has been rectified and one is a work in progress. IF you've written in once, we have your request and we'll respond when it's been fixed.
- "When I try to install the AJ Classic App, it open the Animal Jam app instead."
- Use your computer's built-in Uninstaller (in the Control Panel) to uninstall both apps. Delete any old installers, then download and install the app again.
- If you play both Classic and AJ, make sure you download the Classic app first.
- "Every time I try to log into the Desktop app, it says my account doesn't exist but I know my account exists!"
- This is just an issue with your Password. Simply reset your password and you should be good to go!