This is a basic listing of our guidelines, but our Moderation team reserves the right to deny masterpieces for any reason. More info on our community conduct guidelines can be found on our Rules page and by visiting our Terms of Service.
Your Masterpiece may be denied if it contains the following:
- Personally identifiable information (names [first + last], addresses, other personal number info, social media accounts, usernames on other sites or games, location info, etc)
- Indecipherable text or unsupported languages
- Dating and relationships (including “shipping”)
- Bullying, bad language, and violence
- Weapons outside of a fantasy/sci-fi context are not allowed
- Scamming or hacking behaviors
- Images meant to troll, demean, harm, or offend others
- Images relating to subjects that are meant for ages outside our player demographic
Animal Jam Classic is a game played by many people across the globe from diverse backgrounds and cultures; what may be determined as unacceptable by one group of people or culture may be completely acceptable to another. We strive to balance these lines and make Jamaa an enjoyable escape for all.
For example, many Jammers like to emulate fashion and styles of dress that they see in popular media such as cartoons, science fiction, or fantasy shows. And within reason, we have chosen to allow these expressions.
Accordingly, if a Masterpiece is rejected by our Moderation team, it doesn't necessarily mean the image itself was inappropriate. It just means our team determined that it was not suitable to Animal Jam Classic’s demographic.
Some players don't always agree with our decisions to allow certain Masterpieces, and we take their reports into consideration when determining if a Masterpiece is going to be disruptive to our community.
If you encounter a Masterpiece in the game that you feel should not have been approved, you can click on the Masterpiece itself to report it. This will immediately forward a copy of the Masterpiece to our Moderation team for additional review.